Company name: Cesvi
|Cesvi project Code:||DLBY032,DLBY034,DLBY035,DLBY038,DLBY042|
|Donor:||EIDHR, ECW, UNICEF, UNHCR, EU|
CESVI is an international NGO, with headquarters in Italy, operating in Libya. CESVI has received multiple grants from EIDHR, ECW, UNICEF, UNHCR and EU for the implementation of a humanitarian aid operation.
The overall objective of the operations is responding to the most compelling needs of vulnerable Persons of Concerns through the provision of basic services and by strengthening existing community protection mechanisms.
With the present document, Cesvi is inviting interested companies to present quotations to the following Open Local Tender for the provision of Non Food Items as indicated below:
|Description||Reference for full tender Specificationsand other details|
|Lot #1 Standard clothing such as T shirts, Women dress, Clothing in general; etc.||Detailed specifications are mentioned in the tender dossier that can be requested by email firstname.lastname@example.org or at Cesvi Country Office, located at Abu Khamisha Street, Abu Sitta, Tripoli, Libya.|
|Lot #2 Winter clothing kit such as Coats, Pullovers; etc.|
|Lot #3 Hygiene Kit such as Body soap, Diapers, Tooth brush; etc.|
|Lot #4 Kitchen set such as Stainless steel cups, Stainless steel spoon, Stainlesssteel plates; etc.|
|Lot #5 General supplies such as Oil heater, Winter blankets; etc.|
Location : https://goo.gl/maps/etfoGSwTs7EgfqRQ9
|Deadline to withdraw Tender Dossier||04/12/2022||EOB|
|Deadline for request information by email email@example.com||06/12/2022||EOB|
|Answering by email of FAQ||07/12/2022||EOB|
|Deadline for submission of Tenders||15/12/2022||12:00|
Terms & Conditions:
All national suppliers/firms/companies can collect the tender documents from Cesvi Country Office, located at Abu Khamisha Street, Abu Sitta, Tripoli, Libya.
Tender documents can be collected from 12:00 Hrs of 20/11/2022 to 12:00 until 04/12/2022 local time.
Tender dossier can be also requested and availed by contacting the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Tender Notice is also published on websites: libyantenders.ly.
2. Sealed tenders/bids must be submitted with 2 envelopes marked A (technical information) & B (financial offer). Bids submitted without all the asked documents and signing of Annex 15.UN, may not be considered for further evaluation.
3. Sealed tenders must be submitted by 12:00 of the 15 December 2022 at Cesvi Country Office (Abu Khamisha Street, Abu Sitta, Tripoli, Libya) and should be marked as “Not to be opened before 12:30 of 15th December 2022”.
4. This deadline has to be considered as a fix term and CESVI will not accept any delay justification even if due to the post service. Any application received after this deadline will not be considered.
5. Electronic bidding is NOT ALLOWED, failure to take heed will automatically get a disqualification
6. Tenders opening session will be held in CESVI Libya, Abu Sitta, Abu Khamisha st 10.52.290 – Tripoli at 12:30 of 15th December 2022
7. Tender evaluation session will be held at 13:00 of 15th December 2022 behind closed doors.
8. Tender Committee reserve the right to increase/decrease the quantity of supplies after award of tender to the tender winner.
9. Bidder must not be engaged in any corruption, fraudulent, collusive or coercive practices including but not limited to applying/bidding by multiple names/companies or submitting a fake call deposit/earnest money. If any bidder is found to be involved in such practices their bid will be rejected and the companies in question will be permanently black listed.
10. Lowest price will not be the sole criteria of selection. Quality of the goods; Delivery time; Experience; Technical and Professional capacity will also be considered in the selection of bids.
11. Tender Committees reserve the right to cancel/reject any or all bids/offers without assigning any reason.
12. Inquiries, requests and questions about this tender can be made by email to email@example.com no later than 06/12/2022
13. Questions raised & Answers will be communicated via email to all registered tenderers by the 07/12/2022. Inquiries by phone calls will not be entertained whatsoever.