Project Title: Youth-centered dialogue for promoting peace and justice in Libya
Cesvi project Code: DLBY0048
Donor Project code: NDICI-THE-NEAR-2022/439-835
Procedure Code: DLBY048/IOT/01
Budget line: 6.6 Gender expert consultant
CESVI is an international NGO, with headquarters in Italy, operating in Libya. CESVI implements humanitarian aid operation
and intends to apply a portion of that grant to payments under this contract. The donor will establish the final amount of
the grant and will liquidate it to CESVI on completion of the operation on the basis of the expenses presented and declared
eligible. No party other than CESVI shall derive any rights from the grant or have any claim to its proceeds. Under no
circumstances or for no reason whatsoever will the donor program entertain any request for indemnity or payment directly
submitted by Cesvi contractors.
The publication of a procurement notice does not commit CESVI to implement the service contract announced, and the
sign of the contract is bound by the donor financing.
With the present document, CESVI is inviting interested Consultants to present their offer to the following International
Open Tender for the provision of Service of Gender Research Consultant as indicated below:
Description Reference for full tender Specifications and other details
Gender Research Consultant
Detailed specifications are mentioned in the tender dossier
that can be requested by email
Terms & Conditions:
Tender dossier can be requested and availed by contacting the following e-mail address: Cesvitenderlibya@cesvioverseas.org
Tender documents can be collected from 15:00 Hrs. of 27.04.2023 until 15:00 of 05.05.2023.
1. Tender Notice is published on websites: libyantenders.ly and www.cesvi.eu
2. Tenders/bids must be submitted with 2 different attachment named A (technical information) & B (financial offer).
Bids submitted without all the asked documents and signing of Annex 15.UN, may not be considered for further
3. The offers must be sent by email before 12:00 of 09.05.2023 to: Cesvitenderlibya@cesvioverseas.org This deadline
has to be considered as a fix term and CESVI will not accept any delay justification even if due to the connection issues.
Any application received after this deadline will not be considered.
4. Bidder must not be engaged in any corruption, fraudulent, collusive or coercive practices including but not limited to
applying/bidding by multiple names/companies or submitting a fake call deposit/earnest money. If any bidder is found
Description Date Time Avenue
Tender Publication 27/04/2023 15:00 https://www.libyantenders.ly/
Deadline to request Tender Dossier 05/05/2023 15:00 By Email
Deadline for request information by email to
email@example.com 07/05/2023 16:00 By Email
Answering by email of FAQ 08/05/2023 17:00 By Email
Deadline for submission of Tenders 09/05/2023 12:00 By Email
Opening session 09/05/2023 15:00 Online/Teams
ANNEX 9: TENDER DOSSIER (OPEN PROCEDURE)
CESVI Libya, Abu Sitta, Abu Khamisha st 10.52.290 – Tripoli
to be involved in such practices their bid will be rejected and the companies in question will be permanently black
5. Lowest price will not be the sole criteria of selection. Consultant CV, Proposed methodology and Experience with
INGO’s will also be considered in the selection of bids.
6. Tender Committee reserves the right to cancel/reject any or all bids/offers without assigning any reason.
7. Inquiries, requests and questions about this tender can be made by email to Cesvitenderlibya@cesvioverseas.org no
later than 16:00 07.05.2023
8. Questions raised & Answers will be communicated via email to all registered tenderers at 17:00 08.05.2023. Inquiries by phone calls will not be entertained whatsoever.