Company name: The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
NVITATION FOR BIDS
Decentralisation and Support to Municipalities, Libya
Bid Reference: 18.2181.8-003_IT, software Barah Center
On behalf of the Federal German Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), GIZ Libya is implementing the Decentralisation and Support to Municipalities Programme as a contribution to the stabilisation process in Libya. The Programme is co-funded by the European Union through the Trust Fund for North Africa (EUTF). The Programme is being implemented in collaboration with the Libyan Ministry of Local Government (MoLG) and it is targeting 30 municipalities across Libya.
Within the framework of Result Area 4, the program aims to strengthen the capacities of civil society organisations to implement activities aiming at the promotion of inclusion and participation of vulnerable groups.
With the present consultation (tender), we search for a competent supplier of high-quality IT / electronic equipment as well as software for the CSO Barah Center in Benghazi as specified in the Terms of Reference.
Bidders should note and adhere to the following terms:
• Offers (technical and financial) shall be submitted in an electronic version not later than 11.08.2022 to the following email address: LY_Quotation@giz.de. The subject line of the email should indicate the following title: 18.2181.8-003_IT, software Barah Center. Nonresponsive offers will not be considered.
• Bidders must have a foreign currency bank account outside of Libya.
- Payments will be to the contractor’s bank abroad.
- GIZ cannot transfer money to Foreign Currency Accounts inside Libya
• Financial Offers must be in EURO and must contain the bidder’s bank details.
• For financial offers, please use the attached template in the Annex; Delivery cost for all items must be included in financial offer.
• Bidders have to be registered in Libya and provide proof of this registration together with the offer.
Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH;
Sitz der Gesellschaft Bonn und Eschborn/Registered offices Bonn and Eschborn, Germany;
Registergericht/Registered at Amtsgericht Bonn, Germany; Eintragungs-Nr./Registration no. HRB 18384 und/and Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, Germany; Eintragungs-Nr./Registration no. HRB 12394;
USt-IdNr./VAT ID no. DE 113891176;
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Jochen Flasbarth;
Vorstand/Management Board: Tanja Goenner (Vorstandssprecherin/Chair of the Management Board), Ingrid-Gabriela Hoven, Thorsten Schaefer-Guembel